Papa * Mama * Ellie * Masie

Monday, February 18, 2013

First Tooth!


Ellie has had a loose tooth for over a month. At first I didn't believe her, since she has older friends that have been loosing teeth, I thought she was just having some wishful thinking. But it really was loose. When it started hanging crooked I really wanted it out...but it stayed like that for a week or so. It finally came out this week with the help of Papa and some pliers, (so glad I wasn't around to see this) The Tooth Fairy came for a visit, and left a gold coin, a fairy dusted dollar, and a little note for Ellie. I even got a picture of her!



2 comments:

Cris said...

How cool! Next tooth she is going to want to stay awake to see the fairy!

K J and the kids said...

How great tat you got to see the toothfairy. More proof that she exists.
Such a good mom.