Papa * Mama * Ellie * Masie

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Break, some pics this time

Would you like me to make you a peanut butter and jelly samich?

Riding FrontRunner to the TreeHouse Museum in Ogden

See my bunny ears? I like writing my names backwards and forwards, its fun!

Yee-Ha!

Princess Ellie

Makin' cookies with Mama

Easter Egg fun in Herriman...just so glad I got the bag of cotton candy!

First pony ride. Say, "Cheese" Chief

OOOHH I won't pet these guys!

OOOPS, I got caught!

First soccer game of the season, go Hornets!

Fun with papa at the Natural History Museum of Utah

We did lots during the break, but mama wanted to just get at least something up! Oh, one more thing...

My first game of bowling! So much fun, can't wait to go again.


1 comment:

Cris said...

Great spring break! Cute pics....I can't play the video though....says it's not available.