Papa * Mama * Ellie * Masie

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Disney on Ice 2011

My mom surprised me and Ellie with tickets to see Disney on Ice with her. Ellie spent Friday night with Grammy and Grampy, so we could go out for our anniversary. Then she spent the next day with Grammy at the bookstore and later had more fun with a marshmallow roast that night. Today, me, grammy and Ellie rode Trax downtown to watch Disney on Ice. It was a fun show. We got to see all of the Princess's and the gang from Toy Story too. Ellie loved wearing her own Snow White outfit, and even got a hug from another little girl also wearing the Snow White dress. The little girl said Snow White was her favorite and she had even changed her name to Snow White!
Mickey
This was on the way. She loved looking out the windows on the train.
Beauty & the Beast
Snow White & Prince Charming
Princess Tiana & Prince Naveen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a special weekend! I can hardly wait to see Snow White in person!! Love you guys. Chico Mom

Cris said...

What cute pictures! I love your little video clips, they are great! Glad you had a good time and I'm glad you and Brian enjoyed your anniversary.

K J and the kids said...

Ok, I think your mom has to be the NICEST MOM IN THE WORLD *echo* WORLD WORLD WORLD.
Seriously.
So glad you had a good weekend.
Ellie is so sweet. I love it that she and another snow white hugged :)

Brian said...

I know I do, I'm lucky, I have 2 of the greatest moms! I was so surprised when she told us about the tickets. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to K we have the Snow White dress, which she still hasn't taken off...she would wear that dress everyday if we let her!

Brian said...

Jen---not Brian above!