Papa * Mama * Ellie * Masie

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer is Flyin' By

I thought with time off of work that I would keep my blog up, but I haven't. I have pictures from the 4th of July, and me and Ellie's trip to California. I didn't even get any pictures of the 24th, and only these few from when Brian's parents came to visit. I will hopefully post more this week, but I wanted to post these pics of Ellie and her Gram, and their art project. They made a ladybug paper mache. Ellie loved painting it, and loves to wear her new ladybug hat!
She had lots of fun with Gram and Grandpa. We went to Boondocks, story time at the library, had lots of fun with Play-Doh, watch a backyard movie, plenty of running around and splashing in the backyard,and they also went to see, "Pecible Me" We ended with a fabulous rib BBQ at my parents on the 24th and backyard fireworks, Fun times!
After the paper mache dried, they popped the balloon, cut it in half and started painting!

Thanks Gram for finishing off our creation - I love my Lady-bug!

2 comments:

Cris said...

What a cute project! I love that she gets some quality time with her Gram! I just wish we all lived closer together so we could do more together...the BBQ was such fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow Ellie you look GREAT! Gram misses you so much! Next time we are together we will make something else! Thanks for playing wit me!! Love you all. Chico Gram