Papa * Mama * Ellie * Masie

Monday, April 6, 2009

Just a few tidbits....

UGGGHHHH....I just wrote a post here, and then accidentally erased it all, right before I was about to post it!!!!! I'll try to write it again, just remember the first one was better.


So, I know it's been awhile since I posted, and I really don't have anything too exciting, no pictures either, but I thought I'd better do a little update anyway. This Saturday we're planning on going to Thanksgiving Point to join in their Easter Eggstreme Hunt. Hopefully we'll have some cute pictures from that. I doubt Ellie will find any eggs, but she loves being outside and being around other kids, so if the weather is good I hope its a fun time.

Brian took her to the Dr.'s today for her check-up....everything is looking good. She lost a little weight from the last check-up, probably from last week when she wasn't feeling well. So, instead of the 98% for weight she is down to 90%. I wasn't there so I don't know what the Dr. said, but Brian said she loved Ellie and was quite impressed by her. I mean who wouldn't be??!! (am I one of those moms?)

Oh, and I finally got the paper I have been working on getting since 1999! Crazy...I can't believe it has been 10 years since I decided to quit my job and go back to school to get a degree. Well, 2 degree's later, a husband, a house, a baby, and after taking off a few years, I finally have my Professional Educator License.

4 comments:

Cris said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of you....sticking to your goal through so much life! You are my hero.

Anonymous said...

Jen, you don't need luck!!You are so prepared!! We are so proud of you! 3rd grade....how fun! and od course the Dr. was impressed with Ellie! We all are, she's perfect!You guys all have lots to be proud of!!

we love you....chico mom

Joanne said...

Yay Jennifer!! Congratulations. I am very proud of you too. You are a great role model for your sweet little Ellie. You will make a great teacher.

K J and the kids said...

Your first post must have been AMAZING because this was GREAT :) ha ha

Glad she's doing well. Hope the weather cooperates and you know how proud I am of you ! Can't wait for you to start teaching...you will be GREAT !