Papa * Mama * Ellie * Masie

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Family Photos


We went to Chico for a few days to visit Brian's family. Mom decided we should get our family picture done while we were there, since we would all be together. She made an appointment, we went shopping for outfits that would look good together. We ended up deciding on white, black, and jeans. After waiting an hour after our scheduled appointment, and having tired of chasing Ellie around the mall, we called it quits. Instead, we set up the tripod in front of their house, and took a few family photos ourselves. All in all, the trip was nice. We visited, ate, La Comida of course, played some wii, got to see Grandpa Jack and cousin Beverly, laughed, and wished we didn't live so far apart.

I'll save some of the better ones for later. Anyway, these ones make me laugh!

P.S. Cancer SUCKS!!!

4 comments:

Cris said...

Who is that little devil in Brians arm? What a face! Luv it!

And I totally agree with you that Cancer Sucks! BIG TIME!

Joanne said...

I think your photos look as good as if not better than the pros. Sounds like a very nice trip.
I also agree, cancer does suck.

K J and the kids said...

I don't think I want to know why you are bringing up that Cancer sucks. I'm hoping it's just a broad statement.
Hope Brian's mom is ok.

Great pictures. If you and Ellie weren't blurry it would have been the perfect family pic :)

Jessica said...

Cute pictures. Our family has stopped doing family pictures because we can't ever figure out a color scheme... seriously, way too much stress. Instead we use an old picture from 11 years ago (when there weren't any ex-spouses or grandchildren).

Lunch... when? I'm in, just let me know when and where.