Papa * Mama * Ellie * Masie

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmastized!

Last night we found a huge package on our front porch. With a note saying it we'd been Christmastized! The package had the book of The 12 Days of Christmas along with this note....

Inside the box were 12 small packages, one for each of the 12 days up until Christmas.
So far we've opened the 1st & 2nd day.
It is really nice of someone to go to all of this trouble for us. Whoever it is, I hope they have a very Merry Christmas, and know that they have made ours a little bit merrier!

4 comments:

Cris said...

How fun! I love surprises like that. Someone thinks you guys are special. (And they are right)

Anonymous said...

HOW CLEVER! i WISH i'D BE THINKING LIKE THAT!!!

CHICO MOM

K J and the kids said...

LOVE IT !
I would TOTALLY think it was my mom doing it but she's laid up with knee surgery.
We do this for a family my mom chooses every year. Well my mom does it all and I help with a poem or two and then take the gift because they have no idea who I am :)

Enjoy it ! you deserve it.

Joanne said...

Hmmm...a very good mystery. You shoud put up a video camera by your front porch to record who is leaving these mystery packages.