Papa * Mama * Ellie * Masie

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Update

Brian's mom got a chance to come see us last week. It was nice seeing her, and having another Ellie sitter for a few days too. Ellie loves her Grams. They had fun pointing and laughing, and growling too. Last Saturday I took my mom, mom-in-law, and Ellie to Boo at the Zoo.

Grams, Ellie & Grammy watching the elephants
Deciding not to Trick-or-Treat at the zoo
Mommy & Ellie

Oh my gosh, so many people were there, we only saw a few animals. It was sooo crowded, but it was such a beautiful fall day, and seeing all the cute kids in costumes was fun. Afterwards, I thought we could have a nice relaxing late lunch at Gardner Village, since my mom-in-law had never been there. I don't know how I picked 2 of the busiest places to go in Salt Lake. It was Witches Night Out. I have NEVER seen so many witches in one place! It was crazy, and they just kept coming. We had to wait over an hour to get a table, my dad joined us and took Ellie with him after we ate. Then we got to do a little shopping. It was a fun day, but CRAZY too!!!
I think we all wished we could have joined her

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Crazy but fun. Glad you got to spend time with the family.