Papa * Mama * Ellie * Masie

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bound to Happen. . .

I knew one day I would know somebody that had been on a reality show. Well, it has happened, almost. Next Wednesday, (Ellie's 1st B-day BTW), my friend Karen will be on the Discovery Health channel on a one hour special about her family. She and Janice have 5 beautiful children, under the age of 5! An adorable 4 year old little girl, and two set of twin boys. The show will be about them getting ready for their second set of boys who were born this past summer.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, five kids under five... yikes! It sounds like fun and a LOT of work.

When do you get done with student teaching? We need to go celebrate.

K J and the kids said...

WOW !!! She's sounds CRAZY !

By the way it's on Wednesday the 19th.

Cris said...

Wow...she is crazy! LOL! K you crack me up! But I truly don't know how you do it! I am in awe!