Papa * Mama * Ellie * Masie

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's been awhile

I keep thinking of all these pictures I need to take so I can post something, but somehow it doesn't happen. We have been working on our yard. For those that don't know we have lived her over 3 years and still have just rocks and dirt in our backyard, and our front yard started looking really crappy! We'll we got a really nice patio last year....I do have pics of that from last year.

We finished a brick pillar in the front yard and started getting a (Ellie is calling....I'll try to finish this post later....at least I tried to put something updated in here)

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

There you are.
Lookin good so far !

Cris said...

How is Ellie and her new teeth doing tonight? I can't believe she is 6 months old and has 4 teeth! She is sure liking trying out new flavors on the food chain! Don't think she was real crazy about cheerios...I gave her 3, she picked them up pretty good and put them in her mouth but all but one ended up on the floor! I want to see a pic of your front porch pole!

Joanne said...

Wow, nice patio. I want one!