Papa * Mama * Ellie * Masie

Friday, April 18, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN

I have been tagged two more times....by my sister's Sue & Joanne. I won't do 14 more weird and random facts about myself, just 7.

~Brian was born on Earth Day ~ Happy Birthday Sweetie ~
~I was engaged to be married just 2 months after meeting Brian
~I had straight hair until I was in Jr. High
~My anniversary is easy to remember because it's the name of a band
~I would rather listen to people talking on the radio than music. That's why I love morning radio shows. Why can't they have drive home radio shows?
~I'm embarrassed to admit to the reality shows I get caught up watching, i.e. The Hills, America's Next Top Model, I Know My Kid's a Star, Hell's Kitchen, American Idol. (At least I only DVR Hell's Kitchen and American Idol)
~Blow dryers freak me out sometimes!

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

your hair was seriously straight until Jr. High. That HAS to be hormonal or something. Weird.
Maybe my hair will be straight until I'm 40 and then it will get thick and curly :)

Carrie said...

Oooooooooh I still haven't put this up on my blog from when you tagged me! I'll get it posted in the next couple of days. Seriously, it won't take me long. There's lots of weird stuff to write about.
God bless :)

Jessica said...

You watch "the Hills" too? I love that show. I'm ashamed to admit how many times I have stayed up late to watch it on Monday night. Heidi makes me crazy!

How is your wrist? Are you okay?

Unknown said...

Aww, poor Brian and Jen with all those bandages on your limbs. Good luck Ellie trying your new foods. See you all soon, can't wait.