Papa * Mama * Ellie * Masie

Sunday, March 16, 2008

More...

I just got home from church and I had wanted to share some of the lyrics to one of the songs we sang. This song really touched me and reminded me of the tough time our family is going through right now and how important the Savior should be in my life.

More holiness give me, more strivings within,
More patience in suffering, more sorrow for sin,
More faith in my Savior, more sense of his care,
More joy in his service, more purpose in prayer.
More gratitude give me, more trust in the Lord,
More pride in his glory, more hope in his word,
More tears for his sorrows, more pain at his grief,
More meekness in trial, more praise for relief.
by: Philip Paul Bliss

My second mom has been given some pretty tough news about her health, and I need to remind myself to put more trust in the Lord. Brian's faith is a great example to me, but I still forget who's really in charge. I ask each of you that reads this post to give our family more of your prayers that things will be okay.

2 comments:

Cris said...

Our prayers are with all of you at this time and always.

Sue said...

ours too I'll be thinking about her all day and Brian too, hope he's not stressing too much I'm convinced she is in good hands:)